Saturday, May 8, 2010

Favorite Post


This plan card says "Dreams come true"
These pictures were 2002 World Cup in Korea
I will be watching 2010 World Cup in air plane!!!!kkkkkkkkkkkk
Accidentally my date and the game date is same.......
I hope they will show the game in plane....! If they show I'll never forget it because it's really really unique situation and I'll never experience again!
It has been 4 years already!!!!
I remember I was cheering Korea team at dawn!!!!! because 2006 Word Cup was in Germany so the time difference... but I wasn't even sleepy because the cheering was so loud and so exciting!!!
It was crazy...

And these are 2006 World Cup season pictures...all of them are people!
Can you imagine that all the people screaming and sing cheering songs and make one sound?!
It was really impressive and even looking at the picture I can remember it and feel it
Ohhhh
And now in some companies use this "heatness" at that time and trying to arouse it again for comming up season.
I'm also looking forward to see this heatness again!!! and I want to hear that shouting again!1

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Fun pictures! It'll be interesting to see what the World Cup will be like in Brazil.

Sorry you're going to miss that game.